Collection and use of personal information about customers
We use your contact information and personal records to communicate with you about appointments, True Medispa services and to update our records. We only use your personally identifiable information to respond to your requests and to provide you with information about True Medispa services. For example, if you send us an email message requesting information about True Medispa, we will use your email address and other information you supply to respond to your request and will store your information as per data compliance for future contact and services.
What about ‘cookies’?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that our website transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, primarily to make it as easy as possible for you to use our website.
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether if you wish.
Does True Medispa share the information the company receives?
Client privacy is an important aspect of our business and we do not sell it to others. True Medispa would share client information only as described below.
Business transfers: as we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other companies, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that True Medispa or substantially or all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of True Medispa: we release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of www.truemedispa.co.uk, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How secure is information about me?
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of customer information. Our personnel who have access to the data have been trained to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
How long is data kept?
The personal information you provide to us will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected, or as required by law.
Conditions of use, notices and revisions
If you choose to visit www.truebeautysalon.co.uk, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice, including limitations on damages and application of the laws of England. If you have any concern about privacy at www.truemedispa.co.uk, please email a thorough description to email@example.com or write to us at True Medispa, 57 King Street Parade, Cross Deep, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 3SG and we will try to resolve it.
Information you give us
You provide most of such information when you request further information about our products and services, arrange a meeting or communicate with us regarding our services or in response to our newsletter or information on our website. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your title, name, email address and phone number.
Examples of automatic information we collect and analyse include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information such as browser type and version and your operating system and platform.
What are your rights?
Your rights in relation to your personal data and how it is processed. You can exercise these rights at any point. We have provided an overview of these rights below together with what this entails for you. You can exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we process your personal data, you have a number of rights over how the data is processed and can exercise these rights at any point. We have provided an overview of these rights below together with what this entails for you. You can exercise your rights by sending an email, to email@example.com
The right to be informed
You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights. Therefore, we’re providing you with the information in this Notice.
- The right to access and rectification. You have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time. We understand the importance of this and should you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- The right to data portability. The personal data you have provided us with is portable. This means it can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically under certain circumstances.
- The right to be forgotten. Under certain circumstances, you have right to request that we delete your data. If you wish to delete the personal data we hold about you, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements. If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do what we can to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it.
- The right to restrict processing. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e., receiving emails from us notifying you or being contacted with varying potential opportunities).
- The right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with any local Supervisory Authority about how we process your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data (i.e., we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by contacting us with the details provided below.
- Rights related to automated decision-making. You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing and which produces legal or other significant effects on you. In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain human intervention;
- to express your point of view;
- to obtain an explanation of the decision reached after an assessment; and
- to challenge such a decision.
Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection Regulator in your Country.
How do we keep this notice up to date?
We will update this Privacy Notice when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our products and services.
True Medispa, 57 King Street Parade, Cross Deep, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 3SG Tel: 020 8892 7999