Full Time/Part Time
Salary: On Application
True Medispa - voted highly commended, at London Hair and Beauty Awards 2019
We are looking for an experienced Beauty Therapist who would like to take the next step into a career in Aesthetics. You must be qualified with a NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy.
The successful applicant will be a part of our busy, enthusiastic, friendly team at True Medispa in Twickenham. We are known for the friendliness and professionalism of our beauticians and aestheticians, combined with our breadth of treatments, which makes us a firm favourite with customers all over Twickenham and the surrounding area.
Our focus is on training our staff to the highest level and this is an excellent career opportunity for someone wanting to be trained in the latest beauty and medispa technology and products.
• Qualifications: Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3
• A valid UK/ EU work permit
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• Must be qualified in Hollywood/Brazilian hot wax
• Qualified in or willing to train in Dermalogica Facial skincare/laser, IPL Radio-frequency, skin peel’s, Dermapen, Advance electrical and skincare
• Must be a good team player
• Must be able to build up a good relationship with clientele
• This is a great opportunity to further your career in the aesthetics field at a top Beauty/Medispa.
• £10-£12 per hour commission structure
• Team bonuses and incentives
• Ongoing training
• Discounts on treatments and products
• Discounts for family members
We are located just five minutes from Twickenham station and car parking pro-rata. For more information please send your CV to Francesca Sherwood, firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: On Application
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to work Thursday 3-8 pm and Saturday 8 am - 5 pm who has previous reception experience in a clinic/beauty environment to join our busy friendly team at True Medispa in Twickenham.
To be considered you must show you are a good team player, who is capable of building relationships with clients. You must also have a good understanding of social media.
You will be responsible for:
• Greeting clients
• Answering calls
• Updating social media
• Relaying messages
• Managing electronic bookings
• Responding to emails
• Processing payments
• Cashing up
• Updating client’s records
• Supporting the salon manager where necessary.
We are located just five minutes from Twickenham station and car parking pro-rata.
For more information please send your CV to Francesca Sherwood, email@example.com