The treatment areas are:
Gently softening lines and wrinkles:
• Oral Commissures / Marionette Lines (lines going down from either side of the mouth)
• Nasal-labial folds (the lines from the nose to the mouth)
• Frown lines (between the eyes)
• Chest lines (décolletage)
• Eye line
• Smoothing out smile lines
• Creating beautiful fuller lips
• Defining cheek bones
• Some fillers are specifically designed to hydrate dry skin (chest/neck/hands)
The result is instant and Restylane gives you long-lasting and natural enhancement.
Visit the Restylane website www.restylane.co.uk for before and after photos as well as testimonials.
Patients who use Dermal Fillers also book muscle relaxants. These treatments can work extremely well together to counteract and prevent the early signs of ageing.
Dermal filler consultations are £60 with £30 of this redeemable against any In Salon products. Two treatment session are recommended one month apart.
|Dermal Filler Treatment||Price|
|Hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal fillers Teosyal, Juvederm, Restyling, Perfecta||0.5ml from £250
1ml from £450
|Collagen stimulating dermal filler Ellanse||1ml from £450|
|Dermal filler products used for lip volumisation - Belotero, Teosyal RHA Kiss, Juvéderm Ultra, Restylane.||Lip augmentation
1ml from £295
|Teosyal Redensity II is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that is designed for treating the delicate under eye area.||Tear Trough
1ml from £450
|Profhilo - Used to treat skin laxity & enhance skin radiance||First visit £450
Second visit £400